Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some for the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full-line of providers not trying to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they do a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, inventhelp truly was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and invention designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.